Followers

Sorry If Tak Sedap :'(

Thursday, March 1, 2012

I've tried, but it doesn't work -.-

Why it have to be so hard? Dear god, please be nice to me. I want to forget him as if he's never been in my life. I want to stop all this kind of feeling.

My heart often said this "If you've fallen down, today is the day you can wake up and try again." But I'm just wondering if I'm strong enough to face the reality that he's not mine anymore. Being with him is the only thing that can make me smile in my bad day :( How can I forget someone who's giving me a really big impact in my life? Someone please tell me!

Thinking of him is hard to stop, loving him is hard to regret, losing him is hard to accept. But trust me with all the hurts that I've felt, letting go is the most painful for me.

I still remember the time when you told me that you can't stand seeing me sad, so when you hurt me and I'm crying did you close your eyes?
I keep on crying and I just don't know why. I know that I'm just being stupid when I cried for him while he's laughing and try his best to treasure his life without me. Like shit I miss him. 

Whenever he texted me, I just can't tell him how much I need him. I just don't get it when his own girlfriend hurts him when to me he's being so freaking nice. I hope that the girl can appreciate him more.

He already chose her. There's nothing else that I could do Faiq! It's just being so freaking hard. How can I stop crying when everything I can see is JUST you? I don't know that it's gonna be this hard. No matter what, please be happy. The best thing in me is when you're being happy. 

Please have a good life ahead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment