Followers

Sorry If Tak Sedap :'(

Sunday, February 19, 2012

I'm leaving now :)

I'm wondering why I keep on thinking about him.  I should've forget him now. I should tell myself that he's so into her now. 


 My mum always told me that we've to accept the fate. Don't cry over it. Don't cry when the sun is gone, because the tears won't let you see the stars. But what can I do if the tears can't stop? Put a plaster on my eyes? It's not as easy as talking to the door =.= I miss him. But there's nothing that I could do. 


Breaking up? It happens kind of suddenly. One minute, you're talking happily on the phone, and the next minute, you're lying on the floor crying and all the good CDs are missing. Like seriously it happened.


 If someone hurts you, betrays you, or breaks your heart, forgive them for they have helped you learn about trust and the importance of being cautious to who you open you heart to. Like what I'm doing now.


Plus, I still remember when my teacher told me that there's a way to know whether we're a nice human being or not. How? It's when people around you're in a good life, you're being happy for them and didn't let the jealousy take the place. While when people around you are in trouble, you're crying for them. That how the human being should act. Even it's your enemies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment