Followers

Sorry If Tak Sedap :'(

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Again it's all about you!

If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, it yours forever. If
 it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.

Like seriously I don't know why it called it as a heartbreak, because Ifelt like I'm losing my soul instead of losing my hopes in life. It's kinda weird when people that can make you happy is the one that makes you cry. It's freaking awesome right?

Life can you please stop being so complicated? 

Suddenly his girlfriend texted me and I don't know why =.=

I miss you and I really do. Nevermind, soon I'll forget you like you had ever been in my life. How can I forget you when everything I did keep on reminding me about you? Tell me now and I'll do it so that I CAN EASILY FORGET YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment