Followers

Sorry If Tak Sedap :'(

Monday, February 13, 2012

I'm gonna be just fine without you!



I don't know what to do now. I wanted to cry but the tears just don't fall. I want to smile but I can feel the pain when someone's betraying me. Am i being so heartless? I just don't get it. How can I fall for him. I shouldn't say yes when he's asking me to be with him. Right?


Because at last I'm the one who'll be crying and live with all the pain :)


What if this time, I don't say hi first? What if this time, I don't text you back? What if this time, I leave you wondering? What if this time, you're the one left feeling fucked over?


Hello, sweetheart. Remember me? Its me the girl you tore to pieces, the one you broke like glass, the one that you told that you would never hurt. Remember me? Hello, dear. Its your worst enemy.
I don't know how can I be so freaking idiot when I chose to be with you. And now, there goes my trust on you.


Most of all, thanks a lot for being the latest guy who broke my heart :)


Lie to me? Thank youuuuuu!




It's a big regret when I started to love you. HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment