Followers

Sorry If Tak Sedap :'(

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Don't ask me why!

OHH! How great my life is treating me now :')
Well, I hope there's a recipe for getting you out of my head. Like seriously I need to.
Sometimes I'm wondering why I'm being so stupid. It's weird when us girls usually ignore those boys who wants us and craving for those just don't.

Maybe they are right. Maybe I did get my hopes up too high. Maybe I was in over my head. Maybe I am the stupid one for ever thinking that you love me and you'll never hurt me. Unfortunately, I was wrong.
Guess what? I now compare you to all guys and you know what? They never measure up and not even close.  And the sad thing is that some of them are probably and obviously better than you bit I just can't see it. Haha. What a silly me =.=
Please go away because I don't want to be with you anymoreee:'(

No comments:

Post a Comment