Followers

Sorry If Tak Sedap :'(

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What should I do now?



I want him to call me now! I want him now! Can you please tell him that I LOVE HIM? 


I'm so scared to sleep because whenever I woke up I've to accept the fate that he's not mine anymore. God can you please let me forget him. I've lost every single thing that I have when he's leaving me. It's too painful and I don't think that I'm able to face it :(

I want to sleep all the year so that I don't have to think about him. God why must be me? Why me? Why? I'm hurt enough and I'm not strong enough to go through this. 



How can I make it stop? Someone please tell me.


I'm trying so hard to forget you. So please don't come back. I'm happy when you're having your great life with her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment