Followers

Sorry If Tak Sedap :'(

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Something that I called as destiny!

The hardest thing to do is watching the one you love, love someone else.

I'm gonna forget all those things soon. It's just the matter of time. 
Maybe I'm not good enough for him. Or maybe I deserve someone better. No matter how hurt it was I'm not gonna be the old me. Guess what of all the lies that I've heard. "I love you even more than anything" was my favourite. Don't ask me why.
If one day we meet again, please don't say hi to me. I hope you're happy with her. Yeah maybe what she said is true. I'm not up to her level and that's why you leave me and chose her. Don't you? You should tell me right in front of my face I think.
I do love you and till now I do. It's just that I can't stand for something which I know was not mine anymore. Maybe I should leave. And that's the main reason why I asked my parents to decide where I have to further my study. Being here makes me realised that you're not mine anymore. For sure I'm not going to meet you again.
Btw thanks for every single thing that you've ever did for me. Since I'm not looking for my Mr. Perfect, You're my Mr. Good Enough.
Have a happy life ahead. Take a good care of her. Bye :')

No comments:

Post a Comment