Followers

Sorry If Tak Sedap :'(

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Go away !

No matter how hard you try, no matter how much you hurt, I'm not going to come back sayang. NEVER! It's too late for us now. I'm being with someone else now and I'm so in love with him.


Stop telling how much you love me because it mean nothing to me. No matter how hard you cry I won't be back. Don't you remember how bad it was when you left me? I was crying like there's no tommorow. I felt like I've lost half of my life. Tell me what you do when you saw me crying? You just walked away like there's nothing happened dude! It hurts me more that you do now :') 


Have you forget what you said to me before? You can have someone else if you want to. So? Now go for someone else. I'm not going to stop you like before. Like seriously I don't feel anything :')
Click on it to make it bigger :')
click ON it :p

No comments:

Post a Comment