Followers

Sorry If Tak Sedap :'(

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I'm sorry!

It's been a while. Everything were still in the same condition as before. I met someone. But I just can't forget my past. No matter how hard I try.


Suddenly I had lost my trust on him when he started to act like pushing me away. I don't know why. I kept asking myself but till now I still didn't got the answer. Maybe it's because I'm too scared that he's just the same with all my ex-es =.=


He's ignoring me. No! It's not ignoring actually. I do understand that there's a distance between us. But I just afraid of something. Maybe I'm scare that he'll be leaving me just like my ex did to me before. 


Yes! Now I'm smiling. I do understand that heart or feeling may be able to change, but it will totally different because once you have found someone that can melt your heart without doing anything.

HEART BROKEN? Ask me how many times my heart has been break, I'll ask you to count the stars on the sky. I'm sick of crying. Now I'm smiling because I do understand no matter what happened,you'll never come back to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment