Followers

Sorry If Tak Sedap :'(

Thursday, January 12, 2012

♥muehehehehe♥

I miss this :(
1. When a girl says she's sad, but she isn't crying, it means she's crying in her heart. I'm not going to tell you this 'you, I'm crying. Can you please wipe my tears and blablabla.' kan? haishhhhhh =.=

2. When she ignores you after you've done something wrong, it's best for you to stay away from her. Because she's not in the good mood. GO AWAYYYYYYYYYY!

3. A girl can't find anything to hate about the guy she loves which is why it is so hard for her to 'get over him' after the relationship's over. She adored him more than anything okayyyyy!

4. If a girl loves a guy, he will always be on her mind every minute of the day, even though she flirts with other guys. hihi.

5. When the guy she likes smiles and stares deep into her eyes, she will melt like an ice-cream. Like seriously.

6. A girl loves cute stuff. hihi. 


7. When a particular guy flirts with a girl very often, a girl would start thinking the guy likes her. Yeahhh I know it's kinda 'perasan' So if you treat a girl just as a friend, go easy on the smiles and stare okayyyy baybehhhh?

8. If you don't like a girl who likes you, break it to her gently.Tell her in a really good wayyyy.

9. If a girl starts avoiding you after you reject her, leave her alone for a while. If you still treat her as a friend, talk to her. But as for me, I'll just take it easyyyy :p

10. Girls enjoy talking about what they feel. Yeahhh, sometime it's kinda boring for guy to stand there and listen. Blablabla.

**11. Never tell a girl that she is useless, gedik, annoying or whatsoever in any way. She will definitely felt that way and keep a distance. Which means she'll stay away from you.

12. Being too serious can turn a girl off. Like me, I'll be so speechless if the guy is being too serious :P

13. When the guy she likes calls her for the first time, the girl may act look uninterested during the call. But as soon as the phone is back on the hook, she will whoop with a joy, jumping here and there like crazy  and immediately start telephoning her friends to spread the news. Like what I'm doing. hihi. Well, I'm too excited actually.

14. A smile means a lot to a girl. Especially when that guys has a dimple. OMG! They look so freaking cute okayyyy :P

15. If you like a girl, try making friends with her first. Let her get to know you. Because if not, I'll definitely put myself out when you're telling me that you like me on the first text. Like seriouslyyy.

16. If a girl says she can't go out with you because she has to study, leave. It's means that I don't like you, but I don't know how to tell you so that you won't get hurt.

17. But if she still calls you or expect a call from you, stay. She likes you but she's already having a crush. She's being confused.

18. Don't try to guess a girl's feelings. Ask her. Especially when she's not in the good mood. Seriously, god! I hate it when a guy came and pretend like he knows evrything including my feeling. You're not even in my place okayyyy!

19. Hearing the words "I love you" is a great reassurance to a girl that she is being appreciate. But please don't tell me that on the first call. Because I'll just hang up okayyy!

20. After a girl falls in love with a guy, she'll wonder why she never noticed him before. She regret being with her ex when she get to know you. Like seriously. Even you're nothing compared to her previous one.

21. If you need tips on how to flirt with a girl, read romance stories. Don't search it on the google. I will knew it. I'm onlining myself for like almost 23 hours a day :P


22. When class pictures come out, a girl would first check who is standing next to her crush before actually looking at herself. I get jealous so easily. And I don't know why :(

23. A girl's ex-crush will always be in her memory, but the guy she loves now stays in her heart. There's a different okayyyy!

24. Girls love having fun! So don't stop her to hang with her friends and stuff. Let her decide few things.


25. A simple 'Hi!' can brighten a girl's day. I'll be crazy and start jumping all the time when my crush say Hi! to me. hihi. Excited gila kot =.=

26. A girl's bestfriends usually know best what she is feeling and going through. I'll tell every single thing to her. Without leaving any single story.

27. Girls hate it when a guy pays attention to them just to get close to their 'prettier' friend. I'll like okayyyy. Take her number and go awayyyy. Don't you ever come back.

28. Girls have millions of things going on their head even if they are keep quiet. I will just smile when you look at me but I'm not going to tell you what's on myhead at that time :P


29. Some girls care about looks, some care about brains, but ALL girls want a guy who will love and care for them. I'm not looking for a perfect guy, but I'm looking for someone who can accept me for who I am :)
 

30. Girls love a guy who can play a musical instrument. I love being with someone who can play guitar so well. They look so hot okayyyyy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment