Followers

Sorry If Tak Sedap :'(

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Big girls don't cry.



The harder the tast that given. the stronger I am :')


I try not to cry anymore. I have to be strong no matter what's happening now. Because the god is always with me. Let the things happened. We can't go against the fate.


I do believe in KARMA. What goes around will comes around. God already promised us that he'll help us and he's listening to each of his servant who's being hurt. Dear god, please show it to them. I kept on telling myself that this is just a child matter. If it's not here, maybe in the hereafter :') What I have to do is to be patient.


Let those people things that I''m wrong. I know myself better that everyone else. Sooner or later, the truth will just appear. Plus from this incident, I can see his true colours :) 


I'm a big girl and big girl don't cry.


Keep on talking, you're making me stronger.

2 comments: