Followers

Sorry If Tak Sedap :'(

Thursday, November 10, 2011

To me you're not my Mr Right, but you're my Mr Good Enough.



Guess what, I could fill a millions pages telling you what I felt, and yet you still don't understand. So now I'll walk away without a sound except is shattering as it's hit the ground. Well, it's kinda hard to let go of someone, when you know, deep inside you're still thinking of him.

I can put away the stuff, I can put the dreams aside, but I just can't seem to forget about you. If one day you walk away, whenever you see me with someone else, seeming like I'm having fun. Although he may be so cute, he may be a guy which a girl wish for, he's just a substitution because you're always my first choice. Why don't you come a little bit closer and take a look at my face, you'll see my smile looks out of the place. I imagined him as you. But if you look at me much much more closer, you'll easily trace a tracks of my tears :)

I always tell myself that I wanna be a girl who can create my own destiny, my imagination always runs wild. But everytime I close my eyes, your picture still remains.

I'm gonna smile like nothing's happened, talk like everything's perfect, act like it's just a dream and pretending like you're there.






No comments:

Post a Comment