Followers

Sorry If Tak Sedap :'(

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

It happened again and again :'(

The sadness moment in life is when you're treating me like I'm nothing.

It all started two years ago, at the time of the school was about to finish. I never knew that meeting this person that would change my life. From the moment I met him, he changed my whole world. We began dating and falling in love several months after we met. I never thought that I would be with someone like him; a man whom is very different in personality from me. Loving him changed my life because I have found out more characteristics in me that I never knew I had. 

From him, I learnt so many things.I get to experience different activities that I have never engage in before; most important of all, I never thought I would engages in a relationship that had caused a tremendous effect on me which lead to a sorrow ending. 

Don't ask me why I said it's lead to a very sorrow ending. 
Just now, there's a girl crying when I looked at the mirror in my room. But there's nothing that I could do just to make her stop crying. Maybe it's too hurt to be handle. How I wished I can stop all the teardrops on her.

Like seriously, I've try my best not to hurt you and to treat you freaking damn nicely. I don't want to fall apart again and again. All those memories, make me realised how much I need you in life. But now, you're treating me like you're pushing me away. I'm sick of it.

You? Not to worry of anything. I'm gonna walk away if that can really make you feel a lot of better. Like you know what, I don't want our relationship have this bad ending like before. 
#TwinkyMinky :D


No comments:

Post a Comment