Followers

Sorry If Tak Sedap :'(

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Bubbye pumba :)

It hurts a lot when to know that we're falling apart. But I guess,there's nothing much that we could do to save 'US' kan you? I chose this because I know that being together will only make us hurt. I bet this is the only way to make both of us feel a lot of better.



It's happened in the blinking of eyes. Me, myself don't really know what is the reason. I knew that we're not going to get back together no matter what happened. Sorry, for all this momment, there goes my trust on you. It's hurt and I don't think we can go over it again.


I'm tired of pretending. I kept on forcing myself to forget it. For many years, and now you've ruined e\verything. Thank you pumba :) I suka sangat.






Seriously, I'm sick of it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment