Followers

Sorry If Tak Sedap :'(

Friday, September 9, 2011

It was my fault. Only if I'm able to say NO.

Only if I could say NO. All this thing is not gonna happened. But I don't know why and I've to deal with it. I wish I could turn back the time and I can make everything to be just fine. I'm wondering sometimes, am I being born to be a bad girl? an ungrateful daughter? an evil friend? or maybe a unfaithful girlfriend? Me, myself don't have the answer. I kept on telling myself to change, but I can't resist it when my friends persuade me to do it.


The worst part is when I heard my mother crying. Arghhhh ! Sedih sangat. I feel like crying too. Anything would be just okay, but making her crying is a thing that I don't want to do.


I don't know what to say. This is a short entry from me. I'm too sad. I regret everything I did. I just can't stop my  tears from dropping :'(


No comments:

Post a Comment