Followers

Sorry If Tak Sedap :'(

Saturday, September 10, 2011

I'VE NEVER WISH TO BE WITH A PERFECT GUY !

I've never wish to be with a millionaire neither a hot guy. I just want to be with someone who can cheer me up just by saying that he loves me that anything would be :0
Sometimes, I'm so weak in making a desicion. I kept on be on the wrong way which mean being with a wrong guy. Here are something that make me feel the guy love me more than anything. Well, I don't want your money, it's just you that I wanted to have. To me,

When a guy calls you, he wants to be with you

When a guy is quiet, He's listening to you.

When a guy is not arguing, He realizes he's wrong
 
When a guy says, "I'm fine", after a few minutes, he means it.


When a guy stares at you, he wishes you would care about him and wonders if you do?


When you're laying your head on a guy's chest, he will feel like he has the world


When a guy calls you everydayhe is in love with you.


When a (good) guy says he loves youhe means it.


When a guy says he can't live without you, he wanted to be with you till you're done.


When a guy says, "I miss you", he misses you more than you could have ever missed him or anything else.


When a girl says she likes you, she wants you to ask her out.


When you break a girls heart, she'll still feel it 3 years later. Or maybe she might cry when she see you pass by.



 
A girl will always wish to be with someone that really loves her. I don't want to be with a millionaire neither with a hot guy. I just want to be with someone who love me for who I am. When all this happened, that's mean she really love you.



When a girl just stares deep into your eyes, she's HOPING 
that your hers and only hers ( it shows how much she cares. Well, eyes had never lie.

When a girl is quiet,millions of things are running through her mind.


When a girl is not arguing, she is thinking deeply.


When a girl looks at you with eyes 
full of questions, she is wondering how long you will be around.

When a girl answers, "I'm fine", after a few seconds, that's mean she is not at all fine.


When a girl stares at you, she is wondering why you are so wonderful.


When a girl lays her head on your chest, she is wishing for you to be hers forever.


When a girl calls you everyday, she is seeking for your attention.

When a girl wants to see you everyday, she wants to be pampered.


When a girl says, "I'll love you forever, " she means it.


When a girl says that she can't live without you, she has made up her mind that you are her future.


When a girl says, "I miss you", no one in this world can miss you more than that.


When a girl tell you that after a breakup she wants you back, that's mean she love you more than anything even she knows that you might hurt her again.


No comments:

Post a Comment