Followers

Sorry If Tak Sedap :'(

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

He's totally different !

Nothing much to say. Hee :D It's just that I am so freaking happy because I've met someone who can cheer me up :)

I met Aiman's clone :) But HE'S NOT EXACTLY like Aiman since there's a few things he did that spoiled my attention to him. Those reaction just wake me up from my dream. So that, I can be in my dream forever :) kan awak kan? 

OMG! Seriously it happens without control. So damn cute. He's exactly like AIMAN. But still, no one can replace him since he's too perfect. haishh -_- There's no use to remember about something that can't never ever be yours. He's not here and he'll never ever come back again. No matter how hard we try, we won't get back together.  


It have been almost few months. Macam mana awak datang balik sekali pun, kita tak kan boleh jadi macam dulu. I'm trying so hard, unfortunately it doesn't work. Awak yang pilih semua ni. So deal with it. Whatever that happenned will just remain unchange.


No matter how hard we try, the things that happened can be accepted anymore. 


pingu mingu :)


pingu :p











No comments:

Post a Comment