Followers

Sorry If Tak Sedap :'(

Sunday, July 17, 2011

SHE'S GONNA BE JUST FINE !

I've never ever felt like this before. I regret on what I'm doing and how I wonder that I could turn back the time and make everything just fine and back to normal. Being together with my beloved friends at my side. I will be just fine if they are here with me. I don't need anybody else. 

Regret doing somthing is the last thing that I wanna went through. Being a girl with with no regret is the best feeling in our life. I wish I can stop the time and repeat everything.

Making my mum drop into tears is the last thing that I wanted to do. I am extra happy when I'm being single because without any hesitation I can make a desicion just for myself. I don't need others to give an opinion. I need to confess that I'm awfully regret my own desicion to be tied with someone because I miss my old life. I miss my old life a lot worser than ever.

SHE'LL JUST BE FINE WHEN HER MUMMY WAS BESIDE HER !



No comments:

Post a Comment