Followers

Sorry If Tak Sedap :'(

Friday, June 3, 2011

MUMMY, I MISS YOU !

I'm sick of crying. It's hard for me, but I have to be strong to face all this. No matter what happened, I'm going to prove that I can archieve my dream. I need to prove it. Or else everyone will be bitching about me. I'm already a big girl so I have to force my self, not to cry.

Mummy? You promised me that you'll come back to see me. I miss you so badly. I still remember the phrase , " nak pesan apa-apa ke? Thursday ni nak balik sana." tapi kenapa tak de pun. Since morning I've waited for you. I still remember at the time I called you. It was about 7 o'clock in thw morning. I asked you when you're coming back. You said that you gonna come back after you've done your work. I waited for you patiently. I was so happy. I want to hug you and kiss you.

malam dah pun terlompat-lompat pergi, malam dah terkedek-kedek datang, tapi you're not here yet. I waited for you. I called my mum, but she didn't picked up the phone. I called you for so many time. Until now, you didn't picked up your phone. Why? Are you mad at me or something?

Mummy ! I miss you. Please come back. I don't care if it's just for a minute. I just wanna hug you and kiss you so badly :'(

Youuuuu? I need you to be at my side now. Please?

Byebyebyebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment