Followers

Sorry If Tak Sedap :'(

Thursday, June 2, 2011

OUT OF THE BLUE :'(



Suddenly I felt so different. I meant very different. I just don't know why. I feel like I'm loosing someone.


You? I sebenarnye nak text you. I wanted to tell you what I feel. Because all this while you're the one who always listen whatever I'm trying to tell you. I miss our old momment. I miss the momment where I can tell everything at you. 


you? Nothing much to say. I just want to cry at your shoulder and tell you how tough the test is. I want to share all my sadness with you. But it won't be the same. We'll always be the same. 


I wanted to text you up. I wanted to tell you what I felt. I wanted to tell you about them. I'm waiting for you to call me, to listen to me. 




byebyebyebye :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment