Followers

Sorry If Tak Sedap :'(

Monday, June 6, 2011

I CAN FEEL THAT I'M SO NEAR TO DEATH -,-


DEATH ?
Everyone will be so scared when it comes to death, but as a human being we have to remember about death. 
Sometimes we don't know when we gonna die, but the god did. 
You can cry and get upset. 
You can think the world is over and there's no hope. 
But end the feelings that very night and start fresh the next day. 
Life's too short! 


ACTIVITIES FOR TODAY !


1.SLEEPING. Err, it's kinda awesome :p


2.SHOPPING with my beloved mum :') Thank you !




3.CUT MY HAIR because I'm boring with my old hairstyle ! Unfortunately, it's ugly !!!!




4.DINNER WITH FAMILY is the best momment in my life :)



5.HAVING FUN WITH SISTER ! Yeah, she's totally cute :)


okay, byebyebyebyebye :)


No comments:

Post a Comment