Followers

Sorry If Tak Sedap :'(

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

SHASHA IS A VERY STRONG GIRL KAN ! -,-

Being just a small girl in this big world make me realise how much I need my parents . I need them more then everyone including him ! Including you ! Why does god keep on giving us a test ? Keep on making us feel worse by the time someone that we love leave us ? We just don't understand why right ? In my opinion, maybe it's because we've forget him ! God created us just to see our sincerity towards him !


THINGS HAPPENED FOR A REASON ! We usually tell ourselves not to bother about others right ? But deep inside do you really sure that you can ignore people around you while they keep on bitching about you ? No, I bet you won't ! No matter how strong we are, we still need people around us to be with us (:


THOSE PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS WITH ME BY THE TIME I NEED THEM ! Thank you guys ! I really appreciate it like hell (:

AUJI NIE (;
DHIAAAA :D
AMELIA DENGAN MAYA YANG SENTIASA GILE :P

KECEK SI COMEL !
maya ! I LOVE YOU !
sayang korang !
KORANG COMEL GILE OKAY !

byebyebyebye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment