Followers

Sorry If Tak Sedap :'(

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

IT'S ALL ABOUT LIFE !


I just can't get enough ! I just keep on telling myself how much I regret being with him ! It make me realise how much I need you ! Sometimes we just don't understand why god keep on giving us a test . Maybe it's because we are to obsessed on something until we forget him . Sometimes we just couldn't see how back he turn you upside down !

People always said that life is about choice ! But I just can't get choose what's the best for us ! We kept on blaming our mistakes on others ! Are you really understand what does it feel ? No ! I bet you won't ! 

Stupid whore and idiot bitch can't just erase you from their mind ! She can just keep on telling me that You texted her, you called her ! Why should her ? You can just go away and make a move becaus I don't need someone like you BASTARD !

Nothing much to say, I just want to tell you that I don't stay alive just to please around me ! 

byebyebyebyebye :)


No comments:

Post a Comment