Followers

Sorry If Tak Sedap :'(

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

IT'S OVER !




I'm sick of defending myself ! 
I'm sick of correcting about what people said about me !
I'm sick of crying because of him !
I'm sick of telling myself that you're for me !
And I'm sick of pretending like I've forget you, but actually I'm not !


I'm such a PATHETIC LOSER right ? I can't even think straight right ! And I don't know why !


Sometimes I'm wondering maybe god just want to tell me that he's not the right one for me ! At the time I heard about about it, I can feel my tears drop and I just can't stop it. Thank you for teaching me about life (:


Sometimes we just can't appreciate what is in front of us, Sometimes I just don't understand what I fall for him . But once remembered, WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND ! Once you get it, it will be a memorable lesson for you ! 


Once again, I don't deserve someone like you because I'm not good enough for you . You deserve some better who can cheer you up and take a good care of you more than I do (:


I am not a girl who you can step on her pride just like what you've done to others ! You and you friends are not a prophet who are so perfect and can keep on bitching and talking and judging others ! You are just a human being who had been created by god ! So once again, you don't have any right to comment on what I'm doing !



No comments:

Post a Comment