Followers

Sorry If Tak Sedap :'(

Monday, May 16, 2011

THANK YOU GOD FOR TELLING ME THE TRUTH !

Sometimes, I'm wondering why does love exist in this world ?
Sometimes, I'm wondering why you should appear in my life ?
Sometimes, I did asked why does the god create a guy for a guy ? 
Sometimes, I don't understand why I can't forget you ?
And sometimes, I do feel like I'm so stupid when I wish to be with you !


I just wondering if only I could stop the time and change everything acording to my heart, it will be better for me and youuuu . We just don't understand why does god create a star and the moon . Sometimes we just can't see why god make us doing the same mistakes ! We've never think about it . We kept on blaming others for our own mistakes . 

I post every single thing in my blog and I don't inviteALL OF  YOU to read them . I posted it just make me to feel little bit better ! I don't care what you people want to say about me ! Because I won't die if you guYS keep on bitching about me ! This is my life story , So I'm the one who deal with it ! I'm the one who went throught it ! you're not in my shoes bastard !

I'm wondering, if only you are at my place . I do confess that forgetting you as not easy as the wind blow, but hoping for you to come back is the last thing I want to do . I don't easily fall in love, but I can easily make my heart hate you more than everything . Deleting you from facebook or running away from you is not the best way to forget you, but I do confess that forgeting you and start to negatively thinking about you is the best way for me . I'm sick of being hurt again and again . I don't stay alive to please people around me ! Including you !

SOONER OR LATER , THE TRUTH WILL REVEAL . THANK YOU GOD FOR SHOWING ME HIS TRUE COLOURS !


No comments:

Post a Comment