Followers

Sorry If Tak Sedap :'(

Friday, March 25, 2011

I WISH YOU'RE HERE !

I wish you were here. I want to tell you how much I need you in my life. You walked away and you didn't know how miserable my world is without you. I wish you were in my shoes, I want you to know what I feel deep inside. I wish you could be me, so that you can understand what I'm trying to tell you. But unfortunately, you seems to be so dumb till you can't understand me. I wish you were someone who can make me feel that I am so lucky when you appeared in my life. I need you as much as I need an oxygen just to stay alive. I don't know why can't you be a little bit understanding since you are the only guy that can melt my heart just by sayinh your "I LOVE YOU" !

Updating my blog using an ipad make me be a little bit slow since it is so difficult to type and to press the letter one by one. Nothing much to say. Now, the best thing to do is to forget you since you're just a crush and I have to understand that we'll never be together. You can go and stop giving me hope. I love you and I know it's just my crush who appears when someone's broke my heart. He stole my heart, and he just walked away when he got my heart. Be strong my dear syasya. I will try my best to be as strong as I can since he's not the only guy in this world.

SYASYA! Be strong. You deserve someone better. No matter what happened, you true friends will always be by your side. Forget about him because it's not worth it to sacrifice your happiness just for him. Be a girl with no cry because he's not the only guy in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment