Followers

Sorry If Tak Sedap :'(

Monday, March 28, 2011

I WANT TO BE A GIRL WITH NO CRY, BUT I DON'T WANT TO BE A GIRL WITH NO TRY!

I just wanna make him smile, he won't have to worry about me, I want to be an amazing girl for him, I want to be a great GIRL for HIM :) I wish that we'll be happy, but unfortunately, it's just a dream. He leave me and he acted like there's nothing happened. What is my fault? Do I treat you so badly or you just wanna play around with my feeling? You do teach me how to love, but you've never teach me how to survive when you leave me? No one can replace you. FOR NOW LAA.


BUBU, 


I miss you a lot. Seriously when I'm with you, I feel loved and I'm so happy. You meant the world to me. You promised to take a good care of me and love me forever, but now you just leave me without looking back. I've never felt this lucky, I never know that there were a great gift for me. You are a great gift that was sent to me, special for me, I'm officially yours, I'm nothing without you.
 
When the stars start falling and the flowers stop blossom, at that momment my love for u dies. I swear that no guy will be as sweet as you. You are irreplaceable.


For those who's waiting for me , seriously I'm proud of you who are waiting for me patiently, I'm so hapy for it. I appreciate it like hell. It's not that I don't want to be with you, it's just that I need more time to accept you. haih. I'm sick of this. And I wanna quit. 


For M, thank youuuuuuuu for everything! I love it. What goes around, comes around:)


I'll keep trying to forget you because you're just my history. Hope you'll always be happy. Dear god, please be nice to him:'(


byebyebyebye:)



No comments:

Post a Comment