Followers

Sorry If Tak Sedap :'(

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

you will feel da same thing just like I do

I hate you. I do love you with all my heart. What is my fault until you have to hurt me. What is my sin towards you until you have to leave me. Do you really hate me till this bad. I gave my everything to you. It's just for you. I've never love a guy as much as I love you. I am sick of crying. I have lost all my strengh when you leave me. I felt like i have lost half of my soul. Swear to god that inside I am terribly dying. Why should be me. Why god chose me to face all this problem. I am not strengh enough to went through this. I miss every single thing about you. I do understand that mouth can lie, but heart - NEVER. I really don't want to lost you. You are my strengh.

People around me always advise me to forget you, but I can't. It's not that I'm refuse to try, but I 'm sick of trying. It's like the more I tried to forget you, the more I'll cry. Well, a strong person knows how to keep their life in order. Even with tears on her eyes, the manage to smile and to say "I'm ok" with a big smile on her face. Can you do it. I bet you won't. You will never understand. It's terribly hurt. I felt like my tears had dried up. I do loveyou and will always love you.

I'm a strong person;) I'll smile at you just to make you happy. God is good. Change is coming. God saw my sadness and said that hard time are over. I do believe in HIM. He gave me
strengh when you're not there for me. S.M.I.A.S.H. what goes around, will come around. You will feel what I felt. It will hurt you deep inside. Then only you will know and understand. Nothing can describe feeling's right. So you have to fell it yourself. I'm not praying for your badness, it's just that I'm telling you that one day, you'll learn a lesson.


P/S - My post can't be so long because i'm using an ipad;(

No comments:

Post a Comment