Followers

Sorry If Tak Sedap :'(

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

CHINESE BLOOD MAKE US STICK TOGETHER!

 MESHA! I heart youuuu so damn freaking much baby. Hope so we can be a bestfriend forever and ever. Trust me no matter what happened I'll always be with youuuuuuuuuu:) You're like an oxygen that I need all the time to breathe or else I can die without youuuu. I do confess that we've been together for almost 3 years. hihi. To be honest, at first we're not that close since there's bitch name ANALIE who like to twist up stories and so on. We shared every single thing even we had ever sleep together and talking nonsense all the night without stop.

Do you still remember about the FAIQ momment? You have been scolded by tata because of me. We went back early because I was giggling around with faiq. HAHA. You're my bestfriend and you're the only one. I love youuuuuuuuu<3!

I bet you still remember about the 4 ALPHA stuff right? We kept on sticking together till the end. And now the whole class were like shit adding me on facebook and keep asking me how I'm doing. WTF! Pretending to be nice so that they can making up stories again and again.

I guess we've been so close because both of us have a chinese blood. HAHA. LOL!

p / s - we're bestfriend forever and ever. I love youuuuuu bum<3! 


No comments:

Post a Comment