Followers

Sorry If Tak Sedap :'(

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I don't know why all this nonsense happened!

HAIH. I'm sick of updating the same thing in my blog. But because I don't know what to do, I updated my blog just to fill up my time without doing nothing. OK. Syasya please stop talking nonsense! Today there's nothing that disturb me but I want to confess that there's something that hurt me so deeply. I feel so terribly hurt. OH MY GOD! Please guide me to the straight and good ways. I do understand that things happened with a solid reason. But I am not so open to accept everything just like that. I need him to be at my side all the time. I do met someone else but he's not the same and he'll never be in my heart just like AIMAN did.


SIGH -_- ! Sick of crying and now I've to wake up and forget about him. Things that happened between us have been a memory that we can kept on our mind. I have to stay alive and can't let him to take over my feelings till I can't focus on what I'm doing. I love myself but I love him too. Can someone please tell me what should I do to overcome this problem? What should I do everytime I faced this kind of situation?


MY DEAR SYASYA! Please be strong and keep on your mind that he means nothing to you. He'll never leave you if he really loves you. FORGET HIM IS THE BEST THING TO DO RIGHT NOW!


I met someone new. His name is FAREEZ. he's exactly like AIMAN. The different is just he's not a sweet talker like AIMAN. He's too naive. I meet him at the party and I started to like him. From admiring him, it change to love. But not as much as AIMAN. He do tells me that he likes me, but I just refuse to hurt him because I am so sure that I can't forget AIMAN and I can only hurt him if he knows the truth.


p / s - things will change, so please be patient!

No comments:

Post a Comment