Followers

Sorry If Tak Sedap :'(

Friday, February 4, 2011

It hurts me so deeply.

it have been more than two months. but i still can remember every single thing about u. i've try to like or flirt with someone else. but my hearts is still with you. actually i ade jumpe sorang nie. i like him. like but not fall in love with him. i like him  because he looks exactly like you. i knew him through facebook. he's a korean freak too:) hehe. i like him more when i knew bout that. but for sure dye x kn taw la i ske dye kan.

HAIH. but still macam mane pun. my answer will be da same. i can't get rid of HIM. God please help me and hold my faith so that i won't be down and lost myself because of him. I want the old him, please;( da la. Malas nk cakap. For now, i just want to tell u dat i'm so happy even deep inside i'm still crying.


No comments:

Post a Comment