Followers

Sorry If Tak Sedap :'(

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Say a word? I will be a thousand miles away.

You decided it?


Trust me I'm not longer the old girl that you known who will run after you. I will just walk away without looking back. No matter what happened. You say it? Deal with it :)


I love you, but I'm not gonna be stupid anymore. I'm sick to cry.


I WON'T BE COMING BACK AGAIN. 


This is a letter for you :)



Dear Aiman,

It is very hard for me to write this letter.  I was thinking to talk to you face to face, but you are far away and I am not sure that I will have a courage to tell you this looking at your eyes. But I think I have to tell you at least through this letter.

I decided to end up our relationship. It wasn’t an easy decision, I was thinking too long about it. The relationship doesn’t work for me. The distance plays its role. I really enjoyed the time we spent together. I really appreciate if we can stay in touch, I am not using the term “Friends” since I know that it is going to be difficult. But you are a great person, and I still want to communicate with you.

Please do not feel sad that we end the relationship, this way we end it as friends, without arguments or shouting, in agreement, although sad that it is, that we no longer belong together as we once thought we did.


Please never think that you did anything wrong or that you were in any way to blame for the ending of our relationship. You will always be a special person to me, although I do feel it best that at least for now we do not have to make a contact.


I hope for your understanding. Sorry, if I hurt you, I didn’t want it.

Lots of love, 
  syasya





It's my bad and I'm totally sorry. And it's hard when people that you love shout at you with a stupid reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment